Back to ForumBack to top
tiffngrace729 - 8 months ago
HELP

for some reason my camera wont take a 3d photo

tiffngrace729 8 months ago
10 replies
Inna_Inas - 8 months ago

I'm looking at your latest design and it's in 3D. Can you describe some more sircumstances to make things clear? 

Inna_Inas 8 months ago

when i try to take a photo it wont take one

sorry i am confusing!!!

Inna_Inas - 8 months ago

Well, ok it's hard to say, cuz in my case it always works. I guess you tried to do it few times in a row?  Or maybe you can post some screenshot so we could see, what is the problem?

Inna_Inas 8 months ago
Lackew - 8 months ago

If the green is faded on the preview box it did take the photo. Slightly move something it will become bright green then you can try again. When it Fails there is usually an Error Message stating to try later. If neither of this works.  Close your browser then reopen the design.

Lackew 8 months ago

thanks Lackew:)

Inna_Inas - 8 months ago

Ok, I'm not sure if it's right.....just my own observation. I've just made a room and clicked the button "save" on the popup menu on top of the page, and then closed that page. On my dashboard image was of poor quality  and 
I refreshed page few times, it didn't help. So what am I heading to, try to click on "take a 3D photo" in the right corner of your page OR when you press "save" you can see grey line on the top of the page with message: Your design has been saved successfully. Get a photo-quality image of your room" So click on that line and then refresh page with your profile. OMG I hope you will understand at least anything of it. :) 

Inna_Inas 8 months ago
Inna_Inas - 8 months ago

Oh well, I was typing too long XD 

Inna_Inas 8 months ago
Lackew - 7 months ago

Its clears as a bell to me! ;) Wonderful of you to go Long in order to help!

Lackew 7 months ago
Inna_Inas - 7 months ago

I am very excited about this community and all the wonderful people in here, so I would gladly help anyone if I can :)  And of course  I am very grateful to all Roomstyler team for giving us such a great opportunity to create, inspire and be inspired  :)

Inna_Inas 7 months ago